YOUPI<forum> Index du Forum YOUPI<forum>
Ici, pas de censure Américaine, on peut parler de TOUT sur le VietNam :D :D Et surtout sur VietCong

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

How To Remove Tagged Photos On Facebook App

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    YOUPI<forum> Index du Forum -> Funwars -> FunWars
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jansnanty
grand poney

Masculin
classe vietcong: Soldat - Combattant

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 22:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Remove Tagged Photos On Facebook App Répondre en citant

How To Remove Tagged Photos On Facebook App
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Tap a photo you want to remove. Advertising & Marketing. Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. 18,403 views 16 comments How to Remove an Unwanted Spam Post from your Facebook Fan Page Facebook Fan pages are all the rage and a great way. 3 Tap your name. You can tag up to 50 people or Pages in a photo. This tab is in the upper-left side of the page. 2 Click your name. 4. Tap Delete Photo. If youre not happy with a post youre tagged in, you can remove the tag or ask the person who tagged you to take the photo or post down:On your timeline, hover over the story and click Select Report/Remove Tag from the dropdown menuSelect I want to remove this tag on a post or I want to untag myself on a photoChoose to remove the tag or ask the person who shared the photo to take it downIf the post is abusive, please report it to us.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. You'll find this tab on the left side of the page. The post you tag the person in may also be added to that persons timeline. Doing so takes you to your profile. It can also be re-tagged. Tagging Friends & PagesHow do I tag people or Pages in photos?You can tag people or Pages in your own or someone elses photos if the person or Page has allowed others to tag it.To tag people or Pages in a photo:Click the photo to expand it.Hover over the photo and click Tag Photo at the bottom.Click the person in the photo and start typing their name.Choose the full name of the person or Page you want to tag when it appears. Now you will need to review tagged posts before they can appear on your Facebook page. Period. 7 Tap OK when prompted. MESSAGES LOG IN Log in Facebook Google Civic wikiHow Account No account yet? Create an account EXPLORE Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes HELP US Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas. On Desktop 1 Open Facebook. 10 Second Summary 1. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 3 Helpful 2 How do I delete a photo in which someone has tagged me? wikiHow Contributor You can't delete the photo, but you can ask them to crop you out and untag yourself. Note: When you approve a tag, the person tagged and their friends may see your post. 6 Select a photo to delete. To turn on Timeline review:Click at the top right of any Facebook page and select SettingsIn the left column, click Timeline and TaggingLook for the setting Review posts friends tag you in before they appear on your Timeline? and click Edit to the far rightSelect Enabled from the dropdown menuView Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I review tags that people add to my posts before they appear? Tag review is an option that lets you approve or dismiss tags that people add to your posts. This template is based on your profile pictures and photos youve been tagged in on Facebook. View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow can I turn off tag suggestions for photos of me?To choose who sees suggestions to tag you in photos:Click at the top right of any Facebook page and choose Settings.Click Timeline and Tagging in the left column.Next to How can I manage tags people add and tagging suggestions?, click Who sees tag suggestions when photos that look like you are uploaded?. Subscribe for updatesWhat Is A Chatbot For Facebook Messenger And How Useful Is It?How to Successfully Promote Your Local Business on FacebookHow to Boost Your Engagement on LinkedIn12 Ways to Edit Photos on InstagramHow to Add and Manage Filters on Instagram. To turn on tag review: Click at the top right of any Facebook page and select Settings.In the left column, click Timeline and Tagging.Look for the setting Review tags people add to your own posts before the tags appear on Facebook? and click Edit to the far right.Select Enabled from the dropdown menu.When tag review is enabled, youll get a notification when you have a post to review. This icon is in the upper-right side of the Facebook page 5a02188284
how do you make your wall posts private on facebooklove facebook covers for timelinesign ug for facebookfunmoods facebook download freefacebook chat bilder aus zeichenwhy won 39;t facebook let me see who liked my photodownload facebook versi 4.0.0.26.3first covers capas para facebookfacebook hacks emoticonseye roll on facebook chat
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 22:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    YOUPI<forum> Index du Forum -> Funwars -> FunWars Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Template Vietcong by Bluck & dav.bo